We at Camlough Dental Practice consistently encourage a preventative approach to dental care which is illustrated by our long term membership of The British Dental Association quality scheme, Good Practice and by our Denplan Excel award.
The Orchard Plan helps you budget for the cost of your routine preventative dental care.
• Check ups (2 annually)
• Dental x-rays
• Hygiene treatments (2 annually)
• 15% off all necessary treatments
• Become an orchard plan member if you are a current patient and have been to the Practice within the last 2 years
• We will collect your payment via standing order on the 20th of each month
• Oral hygiene bag for children on each visit.
• Preferential appointment times.
• Group discounts of up to 10% are available if one standing order covers multiple patients registered at the Practice.
• Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (15% discount will be applied)
• Referral to specialists or for specialist treatments.
• Treatment carried out by another dentist.
• Orthodontics, dental implants, cosmetic treatment.
• Sedation fees
Adult: - €12.50
Child: - € 4.50
Discounts are available for groups, 5% is applied for 2 people if using the same standing order. 10% applied for 3 or more when using the same standing order. Please note: The dental care contract is between you and your dentist. Ask your dentist how you can become an Orchard plan patient or contact us on: 0044 2830838585.
• There is a cooling off period of 14 days.
• We request that you contact us either by email, letter or telephone if you wish to cancel your plan.
• We require 21 days notice of cancellation.
• There is a one off registration fee equivalent to one month’s payment.
• Update personal details immediately if they change.